It is possible to use Aria Mask 19 as a device for personal protection in two different configurations:
- In combination with the Aria Protection Adaptor (APA) and a P3 filter. This filter protects against mist, aerosols, particles, fumes and dust. For more info on filter, see the P3 filter technical sheet.
- In combination with the Aria Protection Adaptor (APA), the RD40 40-22 mm adaptor and an HEPA filter. This kind of filter protects against airborne and liquid-borne microbial pathogens. For more info on filter, see the HEPA filter technical sheet.
Aria mask specific features:
- APA and RD40 adaptors are easy to assembly on the Aria 19 mask, also when you are wearing it.
- It is possible to adjust the strap quickly and fits well almost any face shape, allowing a comfortable wearing and removing.
- You can heard clearly voices throughout the Aria 19 mask thus allowing a good communication.
- The high-transparency visor allows a perfect vision with a slight optical distortion in few areas.
MATERIALS: polycarbonate (visor), silicone (face seal and valves), POM (buckles), synthetic elastic fabric (strap).
WEIGHT: 500 g approximately
SIZES: In the following picture is shown a system for defining the best option in choosing the size mask. Available sizes: S, M, L/XL
Aria mask technical data:
Limitations for the use
Do not use in areas where the oxygen concentration is lower than 17% in volume nor in the presence of gases and vapours.
Breathing and no fogging behaviour
The user breaths in potentially contaminated air, drawing it in from only one inlet through the filter body, and through a one-way only valve. The filter purifies the air according to its certified properties and characteristics. The safe, breathable air then moves onto the visor, pushed onto it from a deflector placed in the topside of the mask. This action prevents fogging. The air then flows through one-way valves in the orinasal pocket where the user breaths in. Once the user exhales, the two one-way valves in the orinasal pocket, prevent the air’s return in the ocular part of the mask. The air will not be able to be drawn back up due to the one-way valve placed on the filter adaptor. The only way the air will be forced to go, is through the one-way valve of the chin, to the outside of the mask.
The conventional Ocean Reef warranty is 2 years.