The SGE 400/3BB Gas Mask has multi-purpose applications and the following are their main characteristics:
- Butyl rubber face seal with double bellow shape for unparalleled comfort.
- Polycarbonate, transparent (92% visible light transfer), ballistic visor treated with a special coating resistant to chemical attack.
- Very wide field of vision.
- Lightness in terms of weight: 650 grams (size S/M) and 690 grams (size M/L)
- 3 standard threaded fittings for filter connection (standard EN148-1 or 40 mm DIN3183)
- Easy Maintenance.
- Reusable mask.
- Six strap harness with quick release system.
- Ergonomic orinasal pocket.
- Tested for heat resistance.
- Can be used with all standard 40mm NATO threaded filters in compliance with EN 148-1 (DIN 3183) and with powered respirators and airlines.
- Controlled air flow system prevents fogging even in rigid temperatures.
- The full-face masks of the SGE series are Personal Protective Equipment that fall into category III with regard to the European Regulation 2016/425 and subsequent amendments.
- Most importantly SGE masks have been certified using the harmonised standard EN136:1998.
SGE 400/3BB Gas mask specific features
- Butyl rubber face gasket to meet CBRN requirements.
- 3 standard threaded fittings for filter connection (standard EN148-1 or 40 mm DIN3183) for more comfortable wearing and gun aiming.
- Visor treated with a special coating resistant to chemical attack.
- Connection with water bottle adapter (drinking device OR 030002).
- Additional Lower Door.
How to pick the correct size for your SGE 400/3BB Gas mask
Firstly selecting the right size for your Gas Mask is essential in order to prevent any leakage or discomfort. Therefore Mestel created a size chart that can help you find the right fit for you.
The mask is compatible with all the Mestel Safety accessories: optical lens support, multipurpose filters for instance.
In addition the mask is compatible with all the integrated Mestel Safety optionals: hoods, drinking devices, speech diaphragm. In conclusion all the integrated optionals on request must be installed at factory by manufacturer.